Cool, crazy, outlandish, fun and off-the-wall campers are invited to be cast in the upcoming Talent Show at The Love Burn. Bring your skits!
BE AN ACTIVE AUDIENCE
You are welcome to bring GONGS, rating cards (1 to 10), Wow! signs, Applause signs, Cue Cards and more. Megaphones will be limited during the voting to the overly obnoxious judges. You can be both a judge and an actor, just not at the same time.
CASTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE SITCOMS
Yes, we will be having a sort of Talent Show…or more like a Talentless Show. No, seriously, we are re-making cheesy TV theme shows we all watched while growing up, mainly during the 1980’s and early 90’s.
Talk to friends. Pick a show. Cast your characters.
Come ready to star in a lead role in your favorite 80’s sitcom.
You may want to try your hand at straight “ad lib” or your friends may want to write a script, practice and rehearse. It’s a talent show, so bring your talent…or lack thereof.
Show Idea Suggestions:
- Gilligan’s Island – The natives teach Gilligan how to spin fire.
- I Dream of Jeannie – Jeannie accidentally turns Major Nelson into a woman for a day.
- Bewitched – Samantha’s mother turns Darren into a lap dog.
- I Love Lucy – Lucy tries to build a light up art bike for Burning Man.
- Dennis the Menace – Grumpy neighbor sets up a hidden electric fence to keep Dennis off his lawn.
- Married with Children – Bud goes to South Beach Florida.
- Family Matters – Steve Urkel attempts to become a Miami Rapper.
- Perfect Strangers – Submit your idea of Balki and his quirky roommate.
- Bosom Buddies – Submit your idea for Tom Hanks’ early career role.
Don’t miss out.
Bring your “A Game” or your act as “The A Team” to the Talentless Show.
Submit your silly, fabulous and outlandish photos and ideas below or email them to